Things to do in Baltimore
Densely packed with culture and history, Baltimore provides an exciting array of attractions that draw visitors from all over the world. Our free local area shuttle will take you to the LightRail, making it easy for guests to travel downtown. From casino gambling and NFL Football to museums, historical landmarks, and Civil War memorials, this incredible city provides a wealth of recreation and fascination for people of all ages and backgrounds. Situated in a prime location just 15 miles from downtown, our hotel puts you in an ideal position to enjoy it all. View our list of things to do in Baltimore below, and book your stay today at Aloft BWI Baltimore Washington International Airport.
- Arundel Mills Mall
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Baltimore Washington International Airport
- Camden Yards
- Chesapeake Arts Center
- Cruise Maryland
- M&T Banks Stadium
- Maryland Live! Casino
- Royal Farms Arena
- University of Maryland - Baltimore County
- Walters Art Mueseum
How To Get Here
- Arundel Mills Mall - Visit Maryland's largest retail shopping destination and discover a rich diversity of stores, restaurants, and premium entertainment venues.
- Annapolis - Visit Maryland's Capital, located on the Chesapeake Bay, and featuring the vast history of Annapolis.
- Baltimore Convention Center - Attend or host your next event at Baltimore's premier location for conventions, trade shows, and expositions.
- Baltimore Inner Harbor - Visit this historic Baltimore attraction, eat and one of the many restaurants, and visit the Inner Harbor's family-friendly museums.
- Camden Yards - Cheer on the Orioles at the 85-acre Oriole Park.
- Chesapeake Arts Center - Enjoy this 58,000 sq ft multi-discipline arts facility housing the 752-seat Hammonds Lane Theatre, a 120-seat Studio 194 Theatre, gallery space, ceramics lab, dance studios, music room, scene-shop and classrooms.
- Cruise Maryland - Snorkel over ancient shipwrecks and explore secluded areas off the beaten path, when you book an ocean voyage through Cruise Maryland.
- M&T Banks Stadium - Watch the hometown Ravens clash with pro football's top teams at M&T Bank Stadium, the state's premier outdoor entertainment venue.
- Maryland Live! Casino - Enjoy slots, roulette, blackjack, poker and a variety of other table games at the state's most exciting gaming and entertainment complex.
- Horseshoe Casino - This two-story casino has 122,000 square feet of table games, lottery terminals, and slot machines.
- Royal Farms Arena - Catch a show by your favorite artist, or attend one of the many other events held in this indoor sports and entertainment complex.
- University of Maryland - Baltimore County - Visit the campus of this historic University built in 1807, comprised of some of the oldest professional schools in the nation.
- Walters Art Museum - Discover a substantial collection of fascinating artwork, spanning pre-dynastic Egypt to 20th-century Europe at the Walters Art Museum.